Friday, September 20, 2013

Pampered from Beginning to End


TESTIMONIAL: With Capitol Bombshell, I was pampered from beginning to end. My very personalized experience included full hair and make-up transformation and photo-shoot themes of my choosing. We even created a theme they'd never used before using my equestrian gear - and without any pre-planning - impressive! Luigi Crespo, and his glam team cultivated an environment that was playful and fun, yet tasteful and safe - consummate professionals. And equally important, my photos are absolutely beautiful. Thank you, Capitol Bombshell, for a fantastic pin-up photo-shoot - my first one, but not likely my last!  ~Bethany E.


Retro hair and makeup by Terra Williams of Jordan K. Winn http://jordankwinn.com/





Love my hair and makeup! Thanks Terra and  Jordan K. Winn http://jordankwinn.com/





Visit Capitol Bombshell, the National Capital area's vintage-inspired and all-inclusive makeover boudoir and pinup photo studio. We specialize in fun-tease boudoir, retro pin-up and dazzling old-glam portraiture photography in the Washington, DC-metro area. Dare. Embrace. Unleash. www.CapitolBombshell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment