Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Off to see the Grand Wizard of pOZe

While preparing for our three-day trip to Louisville, KY we decided to have a little fun with it. After all, we did go to see a wizard, a pin-up wizard. Yes, I am wearing the ugly red clankers and they are the same shoes I will be wearing to the "I am man enough to walk a mile in her shooes" benefit walk against domestic abuse. Please contribute $5 to this important cause. http://www.RaceIt.com/fundraising/fundraise.aspx?event=13750&fundraiser=7455


Off to see Ryan Armbrust of Boudoir Louisville, the Wizard of pOZe, The Wonderful Wizard of pOZe. You'll find he is a whiz of a wiz. If ever a Wiz there was. Because, because, because, because, because, because... Because, the wonderful #pin-up pics he does. Check him out at 
BoudoirLouisville.com




DOROTHY: Are you a good witch or a bad witch?


WITCH: Ohh honey, I am Brittany Murphy, the Boob Wrangling Witch of the West. I make the boobs at Boudoir Louisville pop!




SCARECROW: Hmph, I'm not afraid of a little posing and a little tease. I'm not afraid of anything - except a showing to much straw!




DOROTHY: Now which way do we go?

SCARECROW: Pardon me, this way is a very nice way to Boudoir Louisville. It's pleasant down that way too. Some people go both ways.




TINMAN: If I only had a heart to do the pin-up daring... Book with @capbombshell o @boudoirlou for a little boost and a little fun.




DOROTHY: Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. I see pretty ladies in victory rolls, We must be over the rainbow!


TOTO: Kansas? We are in Kentucky, you red-clunker wearing windbag!

Please contribute $5 against domestic abuse: http://www.RaceIt.com/fundraising/fundraise.aspx?event=13750&fundraiser=7455






COWARDLY LION: Courage! What makes a lady realize her beauty? Courage! What makes beauty? Courage! What makes a Capitol Bombshell? Find the courage, book a session and find out!


DOROTHY: Boudoir and garters and lights? Oh my!



DOROTHY: We want to see 
Ryan Armbrust of Boudoir Louisville the Wizard of pOze!


DOORWOMAN: The Wizard? But nobody can see the Great pOze! Nobody's ever seen him!

WIZARD: I AM pOZe.... the Great and Powerful! Who are you? ….Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Pretty friends, so you all want a heart, a brain and the courage to be a pin-up model. You have come to the right place. Book with Capitol Bombshell or Boudoir Louisville and you too can be a pin-up model.



WIZARD: Why, anybody can be a model. That's a very instagram commodity. Back where I come from, we have pin-up and boudoir sessions where we help you embrace and unleash. Book now and find out how.


DOROTHY: Yup Toto, we are definitely over the rainbow...

1 comment: